1. Click on Resource Types tab
2. Select Practice Area
3. Select Standard Documents and/or Standard Clauses from list
4. Look for National under Jurisdiction's filter (NOTE: National or Federal is not a jurisdiction listed under the Jurisdiction tab--can only filter for National once on the results screen)
5. Some National results are simply general, non-jurisdictional forms while others, such as the ones found under the "Bankruptcy" Practice Area, list specific federal code sections to which they apply.
1. Go to the Transactional Intelligence Center
2. Click on Search Precedent Database under Drafting Tools
3. Search by document type and enter “United States” as the governing law to view only federal sample documents.
Locate federal jury instructions by going to the Litigation Intelligence Cetner and then clicking on Litigation Resources from the menu on the left.
Click on “Browse Source” then select “Forms” as the content type and Narrow by “U.S. Federal” as your jurisdiction.