Lexis Practice Advisor is a tool accessible via the product switcher tiled tab in the upper left corner of the Lexis Advance screen. There are two ways to access forms using this tool:
1. Select the area of interest to you from the tabs at the top of the page (Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking etc) and then browse the "Tasks" links on the left side of the page to view forms related to specific transactions. Be sure to click on "Show More" links to see the full list of available documents.
2. Click on the links below the red search box at the top of the page, selecting "forms" as your content type. You can also select a topic/practice area or just enter a search term such as "bill of sale" and click "search."
The Villanova Law Library has separated many of its Form books from the general collection for easier access. Most general and federal form books are located on the second floor along the wall leading to the elevator/restroom entrance. Titles found here include American Jurisprudence and West’s Legal Forms.
To search for other form books in our catalog, click on the "Advanced" link under the search box (or click on the Law Library tab if the Advanced search option doesn't appear). Select "subject" as your field and enter Forms followed by your subject and/or jurisdiction, such as Forms Bankruptcy Pennsylvania or Forms Contracts United States to find general and federal materials.
Pennsylvania state-specific forms like Dunlap Hanna or the Goodrich Amram set (discussed under state materials below) are kept on Reserve. You can locate forms in the Reserve collection by running your search and then filtering Location to Hornbook or Course Reserves
Other law libraries often organize their forms in a similar fashion—try searching first by subject & jurisdiction to find these materials.
1.“Search & Browse” tab --> select DealMaker Documents
2. “Transactional Law” tab --> “Transactional Resources”:
3. “Transactional Law” tab --> “Drafting Guides & Overview”
4. “Home” tab --> Books & Treatises.
5. “Search & Browse” -->“BNA Manuals.”
Lexis Advance Search Options:
Log into WestlawNext and click on the View Practical Law button on the right side of the page. Forms can be accessed using one of these three methods:
1. Click on the Resource Types tab directly then click on:
2. Click on the Practice Areas Tab and do one of the following:
3. Click on Jurisdiction and do one of the following: