This guide provides course material options for Villanova Law faculty. Contact your liaison librarian for more information. The Law Library encourages considering costs to student when adopting course materials.
Tips for making course materials more affordable:
1. Use Law & Falvey Libraries' Existing Electronic Resources - ebooks and articles
2. Wait to Adopt a new edition of a casebook so that used copies will be available
3. Adopt Open Education Resources
4. Create a course packet with only the parts of the casebook you want to use
5. Submit Textbook list early so students may shop for best prices
Suggestions for this guide are welcomed - please email Amy Spare.
Textbook and Law Publisher Information for Faculty - use to request and access exam copies of books and teacher manuals.
Software and Vendor Training - Links to webinars, podcasts and other training resources for legal research platforms and other legal software products such as case management, billing, e-discovery and other commonly encountered software.
Forms and Sample Documents - federal, state, by practice type, by topic, specific clauses, employee manuals and free resources.